What are cookies?
To order products on loretogift.com, you need to have cookies enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse in the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, the cookies are enabled, at the bottom you’ll find the information you need to change your cookie settings on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies that we generate, we do not store personal identifying information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information gathered by them to improve your individual needs. For example, they are useful to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show the visitor while browsing.
We provide this information as part of our initiative for the enforcement of recent legislation intervened in the matter, and to ensure our honesty and transparency regarding your privacy when you servants of our website.
More information about cookies can be found at the following web sites:
Cookies may perform functions, such as allowing you to navigate between the different pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user can stay.
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies they can not be provided the requested services, such as shopping cart or e-billing.
The strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to others who at that time are visiting the site, in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service.
Some examples include:
• The memory of previous actions (eg entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
• Management and passage of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the visitor’s status (for example, registered or not);
• Maintenance of tokens to the deployment of the restricted areas of the website;
• Routing to customer specific versions/a service applications, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies can be of Claudio Cipolletti or partners, by session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information about how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated anonymously and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Some examples include:
• Web Analytics, the collected data is only limited use of the internet site by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies are cookies of third party, but the information will only be used by those involved in the publication of the website visited;
• Tracking of the affiliates by Claudio Cipolletti partners – the cookies are introduced by the Partner and used by them only to find out if user from another site has performed the purchase of a product or service on loretogift.com;
• Error Handling – Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely linked web analytics;
• To test different structures of the site pages – To test on the structure changes, usually using A/B testing or multi variables, to ensure that in the current and future sessions is kept a consistent look for the site user.
These cookies can be of Claudio Cipolletti or partners, have a duration of session or persistent. These cookies usually are the result of a user action, but can also be implemented in the supply of a service explicitly requested but offered to you. They can also be used to prevent it offers again to the given user a service previously offered and was refused. In addition, these cookies allow websites to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc …). The information collected by these cookies are anonymous and can’t track user behavior on other sites.
Some examples include:
• remember the settings that a user has applied to an Internet site such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc;
• remember a choice so that is no longer asked to complete a questionnaire;
• detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits of the website;
• provide information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session;
• fulfilment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third-party cookies for marketing/profiling
These cookies are used by partners of Claudio Cipolletti, in order to introduce advertising banners of Claudio Cipolletti when you are in other sites, showing the latest products you’ve watched on loretogift.com. Whilst you browse on loretogift.com, these cookies are also used to show products that may interest or similar to those you are watching, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies can allow access to your computer or other devices, and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
How can i disable cookies?
Whereas you intend to disable one or more cookies used by this website, we suggest to express your choices through the consent forms of this disclosure, as well as through third-party consent forms can take vision through the links to the ‘ interior of this information document.
We also inform you, that most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose to not accept them through your browser settings. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this could prevent you from moving freely from page to page and to benefit from all the site’s features.
If you do not wish that your computer received and stored cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, you can note that certain parts of our Site may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; if not, for example, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart and of buy them. As a result, your choice to remove and not to accept cookies may affect your stay on our site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon ‘Tools’ in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. Then select ‘Show advanced settings’ (“Under the hood”) and change the ‘Privacy’ settings.
From the pulldown menu in the upper left, select ‘Options’. In the pop up window, select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the setup menu drop down in the upper right corner and select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing/retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable the analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The identification of the co-owners’s company of the user data are present at the beginning of this information document.
The updated list of Data Processors, appointed for this purpose, can be found at the headquarters of the joint holders. Interested parties may request to inspect the list to the following email address email@example.com
The user may at any time and without any formality, exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Leg. n. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), by sending a communication and email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more exhaustive, it is provided below the full text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code:
Article 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The user has the right to obtain information:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d) of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The user has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. User has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.